eva and milly wilson

Once upon a time there lived to girls called Eva and Milly  Wilson they are sisters that live in their uncles backyard in a big flash caravan but no one knows about their secret powers. You are probably wondering what their secret power is! Ok well I will tell you. When they say i wish that…. Or i wish for……. It comes true. 

One day in their little village Eva was having a friend over libby.They were setting up the christmas tree and the decorations around the caravan. Without noticing eva bursts out i wish it was snowing! You know what happens when they wish for things. All of a sudden it was snowing . is it just my libby starts saying or did your wish just came true asked libby with a look of confusion? Maybe eva answered. How said libby? 

Ok said eva i have been keeping this from you and i shouldn't have been. What is bugged libby. Ok ok said eva me and milly have this secret power when if we wish for something it happens. But please don't tell anyone. I will try not to replies libby. That night eva felt really bad about telling libby but she kept it a secret and didn't tell milly. 

The next morning eva and milly went down to the we dairy in the village to get some milk and cookies but a soon as they walk in the shopkeeper whispers in their ears i heard you guys have secret powers how who what when. What says the girls apparently eva told libby, libby told her parents and her parents told everyone. What screams milly oh yeah eva says i forgot to tell you. I am so sorry says eva that wont fix it. Hopefully the evil wa boriss doesn't get us. As milly was saying that wa boriss and his evil tribe storms in and captures both girls and takes them to his kingdom.

So i heard you girls have secret powers i am going to take them of you in 5 minutes the timer starts counting but libby storms in and stops the timer. What screams wa borris. Libby sprays this sleep spray all over wa boriss and frees the girls. 

When they are back at home they both wish that no one knew about their secret and they both agree not to tell anyone 

The end